Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I've Sold Out!


That's right - I've decided to become a corporate shill in the time elapsed since my last post.


Actually, it was just last night that I discovered the wonderful, free, open-source browser Mozilla Firefox, available at http://www.mozilla.org . It is a huge improvement over the bloated corporateware that Microsoft's undeservingly ubiquitous Internet Exploder has become over the years. I've only been using it for one day, and I may never go back.

Points in its favour vs Internet Exploiter:
  1. Faster loading time.
  2. Uses less system resources.
  3. Customizable themes - make it look the way you want it to.
  4. More secure.
  5. Built-in search engines including Google, Ebay, Amazon, Yahoo, and you can add more or remove ones you don't want.
  6. Tabbed browsing keeps your desktop uncluttered.
  7. Live RSS Bookmarks (haven't ried this one yet, but it sounds cool...)
  8. Bill Gates doesn't get to add a dime to his money bin.

Download it at http://www.mozilla.org and see what you've been missing...

*Shudder* - I feel so dirty...

6 comments:

Miloj Gack! said...

Mozilla sounds like something we would have come up with in descibing a dinosaur version of my old cat.

I like it. Tabbed browsing is right-on.

Creaulx said...

Don't you love spam on blogs? Who the fuck besides the author is even going to read this crap?

"Hey. you've got a great-esque blog here! I'm definitely going to do something generic that sounds like I've actually read the content here! By the by, how about dropping by at www.stinkingnakedcorn.com?"

Curious Canadian said...

Aww, don't losr hope here, Corvid! There's more than spammers around the net,and it's kinda hilarious to see how plastic and shallow they are with their fancy websites and corporate agenda.

Hey you gotsa a priddy gud blawg heer. Wy naught chek me out at Imafukkinarseholedotcom?

Miloj Gack! said...

Wow! Your blog is really *insert adjective here* and I will definitely *insert pointless platitude*.

By the way do you like seeing pictures of Courtney Love being boned up the shitter by a marsupial? If so, go directly to www.medicatemenow.org and enjoy all the fucked-up crap you can stomach for only $3.99 a month.

Act now; my prescription runs out soon.

Creaulx said...

Aw, man! You have all the luck. I've only seen photos of Courtney Cox being boned... by marsupials.

SpamBot: By the way - You've got a SOMEWHAT REASONABLE blog here!!! I'll POSSIBLY OR NOT check it out again!!! I run a blog that is a tribute to FETID SQUIRREL SHIT. Why not check it out, and soon?

Me: Jesus, buddy; does a question like that really deserve an answer?

Miloj Gack! said...

Personally, I think you aren't giving a website that features fetid squirrel shit enough credit. Obviously you need to broaden your horizons. Having said that, why not give www.colonoscopy.net
a visit and browse through our high-res intestinal polyp pics?
You won't be disappointed!